Friday, August 16, 2019

Welcome to the 4th Grade!

Welcome to the 4th Grade!  I’m so excited about spending the 2019-2020
school year with this amazing group of children. I really enjoyed teaching
them last year, and I can’t wait to get to know them even more this year. 
I am also excited that I have some new students in our class, and I am looking
forward to getting to know them and helping them learn about our community. 

The 4th graders will launch the year by focusing a lot on collaboration.
Additionally we will be sharing stories about ourselves, participating in
team building activities, getting to know the classroom, establishing
classroom rules, and examining their hopes and dreams for the year. 
These beginning of the school year activities help us create our
classroom community.
I can't wait for the school year to start.
See you soon,
Mrs. Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment